Wednesday 15 September 2010

Opi Nail Envy and Avoplex Oil Final thoughs

Around six mounths ago now i had my last set of acrliycs done and since then ive bin useing this duo. Was i expecting something amazing yes did i get amazing results sadly not really, i still feel my nails are not 100% and to be honest i dont think they will. My nails are far stronger then they have ever been i wouldnt say they have grown any longer then they use to nor have they stoptd snapping maybe im trying to critise it to much and not blameing the job i do i use my hands all day they get really dry so to do my cuticles i use chemicals to i guess this aint going to help either. Im not sure if they look beter because of the Nail Envy and Avoplex oil or if its due to just time..? its really hard to say with what i do from day to day, the Avoplex Oil is fantastic tho smells yummy cuticles look instantly hydrated until im back doing my job i just cant win lol. Some people are just blessd with heavenly nails and some are not!! thank god for acrylics hey lol.
xox
<3**

No comments:

Post a Comment