Tuesday 20 April 2010

Skincare routine

How bad am i ive never really had a skincare routine ive just used wipes to wash my makeup off and thats it, after really starting to notice open pores on my nose on my cheeks, aswell as black heads i knew i had to do something. I tell a lie actuly i have had some sort of skincare routine but i stopted because i didnt like the products i used the Neutrogena rage with no results just made my skin worse. Again i was on Qvc ha god i love those three little words :p i was browsing through skincare etc.. i wanted a cleanser toner and moisturiser and came across this Elemis set and what a good choice it was i got the normal/combination set witch included Balancing Lavener Toner, Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser, Maximum Moisture Day Cream, Fruit Actice Rejuvenating Mask and a Skin Buff the only differance with each set is the Toner and Cleanser. Ive used these for not that long and i can see a differance in my skin already really minimizing my open pores on my nose and cheeks my t zone ive noticed is not geting as oily throughout the day, The Maximum Moisture Day cream is just a fantastic Moisturiser keeps my skin hyrdated all day..As for the Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask the smell of this is gorgeous and after useing it my skin lookd new like i had just been for a facial, the Skin Buff is a very light exfoliater great for a rite good deep cleanse..ive not really gone into much detail as these products wont work for everyone but for me i absolutly love this set even my make-up looks better defo a plus in my book :DDDDD Yayyy for Elemis defo going to be purchasing more of their products
xox
<3**

3 comments:

  1. You chose the right brand LOVE Elemis products, but they don't fit in my budget haha. The Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is fuckin amazing... but so dear!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive heard but do i really need that at 22..?
    xox
    <3**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, you dont need that yet, its more for me or Jay!!! lmao.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete