Tuesday 12 April 2011

Aintree/Liverpool 2011 luvs

All I can say is I had a fantastic day/night and i cant wait to go back next year. Not everything went to plan but that was soon forgot, defo need to plan things out more what Im wearing how i wont my hair make-up how to get their, Im not very organized things just seem to be all rushed and left to last min, that's were it al starts going wrong lol. But heres a few pics from the day didn't take meny was to busy knocking back the drinks. Didn't really see any race their was a huge amount of people their crowds and crowds but i did manage a few shots. Anyone thinking of going do it!!! you will absolutely love it!!!. Before i for get really think about what shoes your going to wear im still paying for wearing 5 and a half inch platforms witch are ruined scuffs scratches typical ha. Whos going next year..?
xox
<3**








2 comments:

  1. Aww i'm so jealous, I definitely want to go with a big group of friends next year! Your dress is lovely, the colour really suits you :)
    Btw, can I just ask, why are you not a model?! I seriously think you should send some pics off to an agency, you could do really well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx hun :)..you defo need to do it!! why im not a model ive had plenty chances to but I have to many things to pay for I cant risk leaving my job i need a wage every week so getting round it would be tuff its my own fault really but hey maybe one day
    xox
    <3**

    ReplyDelete