Tuesday 8 February 2011

Curly Locks Babyliss Pro Porcelain Conical Wond


My search for loose curls led me to trying out one of these wonds ive heard about them but didnt think much of them until a friend of mine had one, i have trouble with curling my hair full stop its so heavy and thick so i didnt think it was going to work i was surprised to see it actuly worked not the loose curls i wonted but still i had a curl, my friend had a thin one so i thought maybe if i get a thicker one i may get what im after i received my Babyliss Pro Wond yesterday i got the thickest wond they do 32-19 mm at 28.20£ witch i thought was a decent price i got it from www.hairtrader.co.uk lots of a dif hair stylers straighteners hair products available, here is what Babyliss say about their product
[This Babyliss Pro Pink conical wand can create original styles with ease and has been designed for hairstyling professionals. If you are looking for control and versatility to create your perfect style then simply wrap the hair around the heated barrel and create anything from classic curls and flicks to soft silky waves.]
Did it do what it says its ment to do ermm im not sure i just wrap my hair around the wond and that was that i don't know if theirs a technique but i defo don't have one lol it was easy enough tho watch out for burning your fingers this thing gets so hot they provided some finger protector things but i didn't like them why not just provided a proper heat resistant glove ..? I did my whole hair in around 10/15 so wasn't bad. This isn't what im looking for but did provide me with curls just not the loose curls im after, goldey locks looking hair just dosent do anythin for me but i do feel this is worth a mention was nice and all but my search will go on..Any ideas gurls on what stylers/curlers.... i should try out what will finally give me what i want..? I wont the day after youve curld your hair sorta thing were its fallen out but theirs still a slight curl. Ps i did miss some of my hair like a idiot im no pro lol
xox
<3**

6 comments:

  1. Oooooooh your hair looks very PURRRRRTY!!!!!!! I've always wanted to try the wand but it does look tricky and I worry about burning myself too. Beauty is pain? Hahaha. I've been using my flat iron to get big loose curls. That last for days! I will be posting a tutorial soon. xoxoxo

    www.primpandgiggle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty hun :) naw i defo dont fink youd have a prob its simple just wrap it round makein sure you keep hold of the end of your hair and you should be fine..beauty is pain ha most def!!!..ive used my ghd straightener the biggest one love the curls just find it so hard to do i need a technique it drives me mad!!
    xox
    <3**
    xox
    <3*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is lush :) sooo shiney and healthy looking!
    i learnt how to do perfect curls with a straightener from rosebud143's "perfect curls" video, it's sooo quick and easy peasy!

    sorry if it's too personal, but would you maybe be able to do an updated post about your boob job? i'm 16 and i really want one done in the next few years, and your last posts have been really helpful to me.

    thankyou :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that vid on you tube sweet..? ive sin loads useing a flat iron and still i cant seem to get it rite..yea sure its been like 9 weeks now my boobs change weekly could i'll defo update.. maybe i'll post before and after pics or will that really offend people lol
    xox
    <3**

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey :) yeah its on youtube its the best one ive seen anyways!
    that'd be so great, who cares what other people think it's your body! i think it'd just be good to know what to expect :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx hun i'll check it out.
    xox
    <3**

    ReplyDelete