Tuesday 31 August 2010

My new love MUFEHD foundation


Slap Hands serious neglect BUT i am really going to try my hardest to post more :D.So in past three weeks what have i been up to went on me jollys to IBZ [Ibiza] had a fab first week after that it just got abit much no sun for a week burnt my whole face wasn't pretty, lips have only just heald after bein back since last friday really dont have much luck me lol, i wil post sum piccies up most are well taken with far to much drink bein in the system but hey what do you go Ibiza for :D newhoo the real reason why im posting, i have found my perfect foundation, no joke well for now i have :D.. im always abit sceptical i guess you could say you have to try this stuff your self to believe the results, having said that tho this wont work for everyone its not called HD Foundation for nothing for those with bad skin problems id stay away this wont make your skin look better. The texture is super fine i find two coats works for me beter then one will never look cakey on the skin, my bf actuly said to me have you actuly got ne make-up on witch i guess is a good thing :D..i cant actuly describe what it does to my skin but it instanly looks radiant soft like skin but fantastic skin and for those who love takeing pics airbrushed comes to mind!!! you will look fantastic in photos. No touch ups needed through the day well not in my case, i prefer a sponge to apply ive tryed my Mac 187 and i just dont think it works for me. I believe this is on the pricey side like 40 dollers in the us i got mine for 13££ i think from a blog sale, i guess the price will put people of but you get what you pay for give it a go!! im sure if its not for you some one would defo take it of your hands!!
xox
<3**

4 comments:

  1. Looks just gorgeous on and a bargain price you got it for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so tan! do you use self tan and if so, what kind do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx gurlies..ermm xox ive just recently come back from my hols so im tand but i use xen tan when i do fake tan
    xox
    <3**

    ReplyDelete